Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it another journal for consideration.
- All submissions should be accompanied by a cover letter stating the author’s agreement for publication, number of figures, tables and supplementary information.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Where available, URLs and DOI number for the References should be provided. If any agencies available supported the study should be indicated in the Acknowledgement.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file (doc, docx) format. Figures and figure plates should be uploaded to journal sytem as supplementary files.
- Two potential reviewers with their e-mail addresses and affiliations should be suggested.
- New taxa names in accepted papers will be necessary to be registered by authors in the Official Register of Zoological Nomenclature (ZooBank) accordingly to article 8.5.3. of ICZN before being published.